There’s a lot of prep when it comes to sex sometimes.
Before having sex you’ve probably shaved or taken a shower to make sure everything is fresh and good to go but after sex, you don’t really put much thought into what you do. You might have a routine and you don’t even realize it. There are things we subconsciously do all the time and after sex is no different. We spoke to different women on what they do immediately after sex and this is what they said. You will maybe realize that you may have one of these, some hilarious, habits.
1. “I always pee after sex. For some reason I’m always pressed after having sex and the bathroom is the first place I run to.”
2. “I always have to analyze the bed especially if it’s mine. I hate having a mess and the first thing I do is check how messy things got and if I have to change my sheets. I hate having sex on fresh sheets because I probably always have to change them.”
3. “Gosh, I’m usually so thirsty. I don’t know why. I always drink water or juice.”
4. “Whenever I’ve had sex, especially if it’s for the first time, I think about what just happened. I always expect the best from the guy and if he’s a disappointment, I just think of how I will ghost him.”
5. “Cuddle! I am such a cuddler.”
6. “I sleep. I know people say that men get sleepy after sex, but I also have zero energy left and I’m usually so sleepy. Too bad for the guy if he wants to cuddle or talk.”
7. “I always check the time after sex. I have to see how long we have been at it and also how long he lasted.”
8. “I have to check the condom. I’m not on contraceptives and I am so scared of getting pregnant. Before he takes it off I have to analyze it and make sure everything is fine, no holes or anything.”